You won’t believe what you can achieve with volunteers…
Have you thought about involving volunteers in your organisation?
We can help you find and retain volunteers and we can also provide them with training.
There are many benefits that volunteers can bring to your organisation, here are just some of them:
• Access to a new perspective
• Access to skills and experience you may not get otherwise
• The ability to provide an enhanced service to your clients and service users
• Access to further training for your volunteers (provided by TACT)
• Enthusiastic and dedicated service provision from additional support
• The chance to raise local awareness of your organisation or charities cause
As an organisation you can provide volunteers with a supportive learning environment that encourages personal development and a wealth of new skills and experiences.
By involving volunteers your organisation is contributing to your local community and helping to make Ayrshire a better place to be.