*** STATEMENT ***
We are all well-aware that COVID-19 (Coronavirus) will have a huge impact on our day-to-day lives over the coming weeks and possibly months. TACT’s priority is ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of the people we support, and our staff and volunteers.
With this in mind, we wanted to give you an update on what changes you can expect to see from us over the coming days and weeks. Following the Government advice, the TACT Team are now in the process of implementing home working for all staff.
From today our offices will be closed for any face to face contact but will be operational by telephone, text and email as normal. We have been putting contingency plans in place to ensure that we can continue to deliver a reduced level of service as safely and flexibly as possible when you need it most.
Therefore you can telephone the office on 01294 443044, text either 07716 483597 or 07716 485597 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests will be considered and supported where applicable.
This measure is to protect both our customers and our staff and volunteers, by minimising travel and potential crowded places. You will notice some changes, the main changes are:
• All calls will initially be diverted to a member of our Team or Voicemail. Our team will check our Voicemail inbox regularly, so you should hear back from us within a few hours of your call.
• We also encourage you to use the generic email address to communicate – email@example.com – staff will be manning this and will ensure your request is sent to
• We will conduct support where necessary via telephone, text or email.
• We are following all official government advice and we will continue to update you accordingly.
• Keep an eye on our TACT Facebook page which we will be updating regularly with information and guidance.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the methods above.
Take care and stay safe.
The ‘TACT’ Team
Welcome to The Ayrshire Community Trust
Based in the seaside town of Saltcoats, we form part of the North Ayrshire TSI (Third Sector Interface) along with Arran Community and Voluntary Service.
Our mission is: To deliver programmes and projects that make a difference to people’s lives by encouraging, supporting, and promoting community action.
Other key areas of support available dependant upon the local context and need required :
- Volunteering Development
- Social Enterprise Development
- Charity support including but not limited to setting up, running a charity, funding support.
If you would like to be kept up to date with news and developments within the Third Sector in North Ayrshire please subscribe to our Third Sector Newsletter by clicking here.